Why learn French in a German Language School?
Reasons to Learn French
· French is the eleventh most widely-spoken language in the world.
· French is the official language of 33 countries in the world.
· French is the mother tongue of 75 million people.
· 200 million people around the world understand, speak, read or write French.
French is the official language of postal services across the world.
For those with the appropriate skills there are also possibilities for work in the following fields:
· international business
· international agencies
· tourism and hospitality industries
· diplomatic service
· French research institutes
· as a teacher
as a translator or interpreter.
French, along with English, is the official working language of:
· the United Nations
· Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
· the International Labor Bureau
· the International Olympic Committee
· the 31-member Council of Europe
· the European Community
· the Universal Postal Union
· the International Red Cross
Union of International Associations (UIA).
About us | Language Offered | Registration | Fees | Calendar | Contact us | German | Spanish | French | Italian | Portuguese | Hebrew | Arabic | Chinese | Japanese | Russian | English